Here are some things that you'll want to know
Terms of Service
This website is operated by Revel, Inc. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us”, “our”, and “Revel, Inc.” refer to Revel, Inc. Revel, Inc. offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here. By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service” or “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content. Any new features or tools which are added to the site shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our site. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes. Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
SECTION 1 - ONLINE STORE TERMS
By using our site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site. You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature. A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
SECTION 2 – RETURNS, EXCHANGES and REFUNDS
Product in its original package, with all original contents undamaged and in good working condition, with no material alterations, may be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment.
Only in-kind exchanges for damaged or defective products are permitted. Exchanges are subject to available quantities that are in stock. If the product you’d like to exchange is out of stock, you are entitled to a full refund.
Upon receipt and inspection for a returned item, you will be entitled to a full or partial refund. Partial refunds will be issued when items are damaged, missing parts, not in the original condition, or have obvious signs of use for reasons not due to a manufacturer or shipping error. In most cases, refunds will be processed within 7 – 10 business days of receipt. However, some institutions may take longer to apply the refund back to your account.
SECTION 3 - GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in our sole discretion. You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the Service is provided, without express written permission by us. The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 4 – ACCOUNT; SECURITY
If you use any the Services, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. We do not sell products or service to children, but sell them to adults, who can purchase with a credit card or other permitted payment method. If you are under 18, you may use the Services only with involvement of a parent or guardian. We will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your account or password. We reserve the right to terminate, suspend your account, or take other reasonable actions.
SECTION 5 - ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We do not warrant that product descriptions or other content of anything on the website or provided Service is accurate, complete, reliable, current, error-free, or will meet your expectations. If a product offered by us is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. It is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 6 - MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
SECTION 7 - PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
SECTION 8 - ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made on our website. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. For more detail, please review our Returns Policy (Section 2).
SECTION 9 - OPTIONAL TOOLS; THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
SECTION 10 - USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example, contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments. If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant us a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, perform, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant us and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service. You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
SECTION 11 - PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 12 - ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 13 - PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; () to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; () to submit false or misleading information; () to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; () to collect or track the personal information of others; () to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; ()for any obscene or immoral purpose; or () to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
SECTION 14 - DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THE SERVICES AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) AND OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICES, OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SERVICES AND WEBSITE, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES, INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SERVICES OR ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS SENT FROM US ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF ANY SERVICE, OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH ANY SERVICE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS. IN NO CASE SHALL REVEL, INC., OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, INTERNS, SUPPLIERS, SERVICE PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS, CLAIM, OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST PROFITS, LOST REVENUE, LOST SAVINGS, LOSS OF DATA, REPLACEMENT COSTS, OR ANY SIMILAR DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF ANY OF THE SERVICE OR ANY PRODUCTS PROCURED USING THE SERVICE, OR FOR ANY OTHER CLAIM RELATED IN ANY WAY TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE OR ANY PRODUCT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT, OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR ANY CONTENT (OR PRODUCT) POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THEIR POSSIBILITY.
SECTION 15 - INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us harmless and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
SECTION 16 - SEVERABILITY
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 17 - GOVERNING LAW
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Washington, without regard to principles of conflict of laws.
SECTION 18 - CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 19 - CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com
SECTION 20 – INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Except for Submissions, the Site and its content, software, and services (together, “Materials”) are the property of Revel, Inc. and its suppliers and is protected by copyright, trademark, service mark, and other proprietary or intellectual property rights (“Intellectual Property Rights”). We reserve all of our rights in the Materials. If any service on the Site includes the provision of a specific IP address, URL or other designation for your use, you acknowledge and agree that you will not receive any proprietary or ownership rights in such designation, and that we may change your IP address, URL or other designation at any time.
SECTION 21 – TRADEMARKS AND SERVICE MARKS
The trademarks, service marks, logos, designs, icons, graphics, product and service names, company names and other source identifiers displayed or presented on the Site are registered or unregistered trademarks of Revel, Inc., its suppliers or other third parties, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without prior written permission of Revel, Inc. or their relevant owners. Nothing contained in this site may be construed as a grant of a license or right of use of any trademark displayed in this site without the prior express written permission of Revel, Inc. or its relevant owner, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise. A reference to any products, services, processes, or other information does not constitute or imply any endorsement, affiliation, sponsorship, approval or recommendation by Revel, Inc.
SECTION 22 – CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT/DMCA NOTICES
Revel, Inc. respects the Intellectual Property Rights of others and is committed to complying with U.S. Copyright laws. Our policy is to respond to notices of alleged infringement by owners of copyrighted material who believe their rights under U.S. copyright law, including the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA”), have been infringed on. If you believe that material available on the Site or residing on our system or network infringes a copyright of yours or a third party for whom you are authorized to act, please notify our Designated Agent by using the procedures described in the DMCA and/or below. After receiving notice, we may remove or disable access to any infringing material as provided for in the DMCA. Our Designated Agent under the DMCA is [Name], [address], [Phone number], [e-mail] The notice must include the information as provide in DMCA, 17 U.S.C. § 512(c) (3):
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Revel, Inc. to locate the material;
• Information reasonably sufficient to permit Revel, Inc. to contact the complaining party, such as address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
• A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If you believe that material you have placed on Revel, Inc.’s system or network has been removed by mistake or as the result of an improper take down notice, you may send our Designated Agent, identified above, a “counter notification” containing the following information as provided by the DMCA, 17 U.S.C. § 512(g)(3):
1. Your physical or electronic signature;
2. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
3. A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
• Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which Revel, Inc. may be found, and you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification that led to the mistaken removal of your material or an agent of such person. There are substantial penalties for sending false notices. It is Revel, Inc.’s policy, in appropriate circumstances and in its sole judgment, to suspend or terminate the Service of any subscriber, account holder, or user who is deemed to be a repeat or blatant infringer of copyrights.
Revised November 10, 2015
What Types of Information We Collect About You
We collect information from you in order to provide our products and services. Examples of the types of information we collect include:
• From Spotlight website visitors, we collect information about the device and browser you use, your network connection and your IP address.
• Personal Information. Personal information means information we directly associate with a specific person, for example your name, address or email address.
• Contact Information. We collect information about you for contact and billing purposes, including your name, address, phone number and email address.
• Children. We do not knowingly solicit children to purchase our products and services or knowingly collect information from children under 13 years of age. If you allow a child to use your device or our services, you should be aware that their personal information could be collected as described in this policy.
How Information About You Is Collected
We collect information that you provide when you apply for, purchase, or use our services or products, such as your personal contact and billing information, credit information, or other information you may provide to us at the time of purchase. We may also collect information when you visit our webpages or engage with us either by email, web form, or post content on our website. We also collect any additional information that you might provide to us
How We Use Information We Collect About You
• We use your information to provide and bill for services and products, to verify your identity, and to send you offers for our products and services. We also use information we collect to answer your questions about your account or assist you with troubleshooting.
• We may also use your information for internal purposes, such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve our products, services, customer communications, content.
• We may use your information to personalize services and offers we provide to you.
• Location Data. We may use information about your location to provide our services or to customize data presented to you.
• Advertising. You may see advertisements when you visit our websites, mobile websites, in applications, or on your device. We may help advertisers better reach our customers by providing certain customer information, including device type, geographic information, language preferences or demographic information obtained from other companies.
When We Share Information Collected About You With Third Parties
• We do not and will never share, disclose, sell, rent, or otherwise provide personal information to other companies outside the Revel, Inc. cooperate family or our affiliates for the marketing of their products or services.
• Account Holder. If your use of our products and services is in conjunction with an employer discount or multi-line account, your employer or the primary account holder may have access to your information.
• Transactions. We may provide your information to third-party service providers to process transactions or otherwise provide you service, such as billing companies or shipping services, or when roaming on another carrier’s network.
• Acquisitions. We may also transfer your information in a corporate business transaction, such as a merger or acquisition.
• For Legal Process and Protection. We will provide customer information where necessary to comply with the law, such as disclosure of your information to a law enforcement agency for your safety or the safety of others, or when compelled by subpoena or other legal process.
• De-Identified Data. We may provide your de-identified information to third parties for marketing and advertising.
How We Store and Protect the Information Collected About You
• Protecting Your Information. We use a variety of safeguards to protect the information we collect about you, including SSL certification and hosting our online store on a site that is Level 1 PCI DSS compliant.
• Retaining Your Information. We retain information collected about you for only as long as we need such information for business, legal, or tax purposes.
• Learn more about how we safeguard customer data by clicking here
• No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
Information from cookies
• The purpose of a cookie is to identify you electronically, store your preferences for viewing our webpages, allow “remarketing” relevant to your interests based on your visits to our site, and show you relevant ads on our website and across the Internet.
• Through first party and third party cookies, third parties may collect information about you while you are visiting our webpages and other websites. They may use this data to show you advertisements on our webpages and across the Internet based on your prior visits to these sites. We do not collect this information or control the content of the advertisements that you will see.
• Opting out: You may be able to opt out of customized ads by visiting the Ads Preferences Manager, and the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on. If you use our website without opting out, this means that you understand and agree to data collection for the purpose of providing you with remarketing ads. What Happens to Your Personal Information When You Terminate Your Relationship with Us
• We will continue to store archived copies of your personal information for legitimate business purposes and to comply with the law.
• Policy Changes. We may change this Policy at any time.
• Notice. If we propose to use personal information in a materially different way, we will provide you with notice by posting notice of the changes on our website for at least 30 days before we implement those changes.
• You retain all rights to your personal information and can access it anytime. In addition, we take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend or delete personal information that is shown to be inaccurate or incomplete.
• Contact Us. If you have any questions or comments about this policy or about Revel, Inc.'s privacy practices, please send an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also direct your privacy-related comments or questions to the address below:
4020 Lake Washington Blvd NE Ste. 210
Kirkland, WA 98033